Leadfoot Express is an Indirect Air Carrier and handles airline tenders and recoveries 24 hours a day. In 2015, Leadfoot Express tendered to airlines over 19,000 shipments, and recovered over 3,000 pieces for delivery.
Needless to say, we’re experienced.
What is a Next Flight Out (NFO)?
- Next Flight Out is used for same day, nationwide delivery. Leadfoot Express can pick up a critical package to Savannah, GA for example, and place on a passenger flight as cargo. The cargo travels with bags to the end destination.
Can anyone tender a NFO?
- No. They must have a Security Threat Assessment completed by the Transportation Security Administration and have an Indirect Air Carrier certification through the Department of Homeland Security.
Is Leadfoot Express certified?
- Absolutely. We’re one of five in Kansas certified.
What do I need to do to be able to ship a NFO with Leadfoot Express?
- Leadfoot Express will need to make the shipping location a Known Shipper. Give us a call at 316-540-9991 or email email@example.com to begin the process.
How much does it cost?
- Different airlines charge different rates based on pieces, weight, and zones. We believe our rates are cheaper than shipping First Overnight and less than many national carriers.